The heart of God is actively drawing people to Himself. In an effort to bring the lost into a saving relationship with Him, God often will draw that person into His church, where they might work in cooperation with God. In this study, Dr. Tim Madding looks at the subject of biblical hospitality and how as a church, we can best prepare for and minister to our family, friends, and neighbors that God brings to us.
- An intro and four video sessions for small groups, church leadership development, or individual use.
- A copy of Biblical Hospitality Participant’s Guide.
- A digital copy of Biblical Hospitality Participant’s Guide for duplication.
- A copy of Dr. Tim Madding’s dissertation, Implementation of a Guest Retention Process in the Louisville First Seventh-day Adventist Church for Maximal Evangelism Effectiveness.
- Resources to help you begin implementing a process of biblical hospitality in your local church.
Visit http://missionalchurchleadership.com for more information.
About the Author
Dr. Tim Madding is a pastor in the Potomac Conference, planting a church in Silver Spring, MD. Having served as a ministerial director, he understands the dynamics involved in developing leaders in the local church. Dr. Madding has a real passion for reaching the lost and fulfilling the mission of the church.
Copyright 2014. Includes four DVDs, one resource CD, and participant’s guide.