The Investigation Station is a place where kids investigate God’s Word. Each day the kids will investigate a different Bible truth through Bible stories, scientific facts, and more. Throughout each day’s program they will gather evidence in their journals, and at the closing program they will discuss their conclusions. All aspects of this VBS program point kids to God as the Creator with a plan for their lives.
This kit includes everything you need to lead the Investigation Station. It includes a complete leader’s guide with step-by-step instructions, along with guides for the Action Sector, Area 66, Break Room, and Make It Yours stations, and the opening and closing programs.
- The Mega Voice – God created the universe. “Wow!”
- Verse: “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” (Genesis 1:1)
- Bible Story: The First Six Days of Creation
- The Special Day – God blessed the seventh day. “Ahhh.”
- Verse: “God blessed the seventh day and made it holy. He rested on it. After he had created everything, he rested from all of the work he had done.” (Genesis 2:3)
- Bible Story: The Seventh Day of Creation
- The Huge Mistake – God made rules that were broken. “Oops.”
- Verse: “But God is faithful and fair. If we admit that we have sinned, he will forgive us our sins. He will forgive every wrong thing we have done. He will make us pure.” (1 John 1:9)
- Bible Story: The Fall of Adam and Eve
- The Big Bath – God is ready to save us. “S.O.S.”
- Verse: “Rise up and help us. Save us because of your faithful love.” (Psalm 44:26)
- Bible Story: Noah and the Flood
- The Fresh Start – God helps us start over. “Whew!”
- Verse: “Anyone who believes in Christ is a new creation. The old is gone! The new has come!” (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- Bible Story: The Aftermath of the Flood
Choose from several music options:
- Contemporary and Gospel
Customize this VBS for your church’s budget and location! Includes multiple ideas for games, crafts, decorations, and more. Use or adjust the ideas in this kit, or come up with your own!