Social Studies Curriculum Guide K-8 2005 Edition
Estatus: En stock
The Social Studies Curriculum Guide outlines five thematically-based curriculum strands and their corresponding sets of essential learnings that identify what students should learn in the social studies program in grades 5-8.
- History: Students will use a biblical perspective to analyze how the world has changed and developed over time. They will understand their connection to the past and how the world might be in the future.
- Civics and Government: Students will understand the workings of their own and other political systems, the rights and responsibilities of citizens, and how to participate in their own governance.
- Geography: Students will develop the ability to use spatial concepts and gain an understanding of the earth's physical and environmental changes over time due to natural resources and human causes.
- Economics: Students will differentiate between needs and wants, explore economic decisions and the consequences of those decisions on groups, committees, their nation, and the global community.
- Individuals, Society, and Culture: Through this study, students will develop an appreciation and acceptance of other's beliefs, values, and traditions, while gaining an understanding of their own identity.
Las personas que compraron este producto también compraron
© 2020 AdventSource. Todos los derechos reservados