Adventist Church Connect is a website service from the North American Division. It is provided at no cost to local churches and schools in the US, Canada, and Bermuda. Sites include free set-up, hosting, and support.
- Adventist Living Pattern System: Sites reflect the Adventist Church’s visual identity, showing that local churches and schools are part of a worldwide organization.
- Easy Interface: As you add text, images, and media, you will see exactly how each page will look on the front end of your site.
- Drag and Drop Images: Simply drag and drop a photo into the page you’re editing and it will automatically upload. You can also resize images, adjust the aspect ratio, and add captions.
- Social Media Integration: Connect all of your church or school’s communication platforms by linking your social media channels to icons on your site.
- Online Calendar: Use our calendar feature, or sync the website with iCal or a Google calendar.
- Seamlessly Incorporate Media: Upload audio and video files to your site or link to media already on Vimeo or YouTube.
- Responsive Design: Sites automatically adjust to fit screens of all sizes including computers, tablets, and smart phones.
- Security Features: ACC sites are automatically configured with an SSL certificate for your domain.
- Search Engine Optimization: Sites include many features that will boost search engine rankings. In addition, each page allows you to add key words to help improve SEO.