Welcome to one of the most varied and exciting ministries of your church! Being chosen for the position of deaconess is an indication of your church’s confidence in your character and abilities. The role of a deaconess covers a wide range of activities and involves important and sometimes challenging responsibilities.
Through Peggy Harris’s extensive experience you’ll learn about:
- Getting started
- Delegating responsibilities
- Helping baptisms run smoothly
- Memorable communion services
- Funeral preparation
- Deaconess of the month
- Extending hospitality
- Telephone and in-person visitation
- Spiritual gifts and deaconess ministry
- Ideas for service
- Revitalizing your church’s greeter ministry
- Welcoming new members
No deaconess should be without this important resource. Whether you’re a seasoned deaconess or new to the position, find tips you can start using today in your ministry.
Copyright 2008. 84 pages.