Ellen White on Leadership
Estatus: En stock
While Ellen White did not invent the term "servant leadership," she put it to practice in her own life. Leaders are needed at all levels of society. Whether your daily routine includes presiding over church board meetings, scheduling music lessons and soccer games, or planning company strategies for the next year, this helpful book will give you special insight into the life of a servant-leader. And you may be surprised at some of Ellen’s responses to situations you may be likely to encounter today.
- She opposed centralization of power.
- She was generous to the poor.
- She treated the erring with compassion.
- She was accountable to God.
- She supported a race-inclusive, gender-inclusive, age-inclusive church.
Hard cover. Copyright 2008. 192 pages.
Las personas que compraron este producto también compraron
© 2020 AdventSource. Todos los derechos reservados