Help! I’m a Parent: Christian Parenting in the Real World
will inspire and encourage parents, grandparents, and caregivers on your journey as disciple-makers of your children. It addresses common challenges experienced by parents of children from birth through ages eight to
This DVD resource is designed to accompany the Help! I’m a Parent
lessons and is ideal for use individually, as a couple, or in a group meeting in the home, church, or at a local church school. Pamela and Claudio Consuegra host ten 30-minute segments that create a foundation for the lesson.
- Tweens: Changes and Transitions - Dr. Jiwan S. Moon
- Kindling That Spiritual Fire in Your Child - Dr. Paul & Debra Anderson
- School, Study Skills, and Homework - Dr. Elissa Kido
- Friends, Peer Pressure and Bullying - Cliff Wright & Sherri Uhrig
- Puberty and Purity - Pastor Marilyn Scott & Pastor Volodymyr Grinchenko
- Communication - Glen Milam & Gene Clapp
- Rules and Rebellion - Dr. Eric & Ann Marie Bates
- Screening Screen Time - Shawn Boonstra
- Healthy Habits - Leah Scott
- Making Memories - Dr. Carlton P. Byrd
Copyright 2016. Segments are each 30 minutes in length.