Going Green for God
is a 40-day spiritual journey for youth leaders and youth groups. Pastor Lester Collins Jr. offers Bible texts, inspirational thoughts, and helpful tips on how to apply biblical concepts to your life.
This devotional book will lead youth groups through eight spiritual disciplines: Bible study, prayer, journaling, meditation/silence, creative arts/music/worship, accountability, time, and service. Each devotional includes a combination of the following elements:
- Reflect – Suggestions for how you can relate Bible texts to your life
- Quote – Inspirational quotations
- Apply – Activities that make each lesson relevant to your life
- Txt Msg – Bible texts for everyday living
- Green Tip – Easy tips for environmental stewardship
If you desire more of God’s presence in your life to satisfy your spiritual thirst, check out Going Green for God.
*Going Green for God DVD with leader’s guide also available.